Welcome to the SureThing project website
The SureThing project addresses a timely Internet of Things security need: creating and validating location certificates so that devices can make proof of their location or ask proofs to others.
The location verification uses state-of-the-art techniques, including: locality-sensitive network measurements and ambience sensing; combined with diverse witness models which use anonymization techniques.
Keywords: Cyber-Security, Internet of Things, Location Proofs, Digital Certificates
Latest Posts - Page 2
- CROSS App second user test
- CROSS App user test
- SureThing at Técnico Day
- SureThing at Universidade do Minho
- Exploring your 6thSense to detect intrusions
- SureThing at IEEE NCA 2018
- Tamper-proof Incentive Scheme for Mobile Crowdsensing Systems
- Witness-based location proofs for mobile devices